The Food Science department offers a ten-week undergraduate research program giving students who are interested in food science the opportunity to:
- Conduct research under the mentorship of a Cornell, Purdue* or Texas Tech* faculty member
- Participate in a field trip to food industries
- Discuss topics such as Ethics in Food Science, Applying for Graduate School, Product Development, and Learning from Research
- Learn about food science career opportunities
- Meet with food science representatives from industry, government and academia
- Present research to faculty and peers
For more information and application information visit the Food Science Summer Scholar Program website.